Tampa and West Orlando Propane Services
Propane is a well-established, domestically produced, clean-burning fuel that Florida Lift Gas is proud to offer. For years, Florida Lift Gas has been providing the Tampa and West Orlando area with propane in order to increase energy security and promote a healthier fuel alternative. Using more propane and less “convenient” fuels will reduce the United States’ dependence on foreign oil and improve our economy drastically. Not to mention, it’s an affordable solution with additional tax incentives.
Affordable Fuel SolutionThe performance, sustainability, and ease of refueling are propane characteristics that have helped manufacturing and other facility owners achieve their goals and meet customer expectations more effectively. Propane has one of the highest energy densities of all alternative fuels, meaning propane vehicles go farther on a tank of fuel which equals more bang for your buck.
Propane Fuel Tax Credit
On December 17th 2010, President Obama signed the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Authorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010. This legislation contains many favorable provisions that apply to both individuals and businesses utilizing propane. The tax credit basics are as follows:
- The legislation makes available a 50-cent-per-gallon propane fuel tax credit for manufacturing facility owners and managers through Dec. 31, 2011.
- Businesses with smaller annual investments may deduct the cost of some property placed in service for the year rather than depreciate costs over time.
- This legislation allows 100% depreciation for qualifying expenditures or investments from September 8, 2010 through the end of 2011.
- Claims for the year 2010 propane fuel usage can only be filed once, and must be applied for by Aug. 1, 2011. Claimants must be registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and follow all documentation requirements.
- Facility owners and managers should consult their tax advisor regarding claims for credits or refunds, and the IRS website for appropriate dates and forms. For more information about the tax credit for forklift propane, contact one of our representatives. Our services in Tampa and west of Orlando extend to:
- Brandon: 33511, 33523
- Dover: 33527
- Gibsonton: 33534
- Lutz: 33548, 33549, 33558, 33559
- Mango: 33550
- Odessa: 33556
- Plant City: 33565, 33566
- Riverview: 33569, 33578
- San Antonio: 33576
- Seffner: 33584
- Tampa: 33602, 33603, 33605, 33606, 33607, 33608, 33610, 33611, 33612, 33614, 33618, 33619, 33622, 33623, 33624, 33629, 33634, 33635, 33637, 33647, 33675, 33684, 33685
- St. Petersburg: 33704, 33707, 33713, 33714, 33716, 33733, 33743
- Clearwater: 33760, 33762, 33764, 33765, 33767
- Largo: 33771, 33773, 33779
- Seminole: 33772, 33777
- New Port Richey: 34653
- Port Richey: 34668
- Oldsmar: 34677
- Safety Harbor: 34695
- Dunedin: 34698
- Clermont: 34711, 34712